Call us: 0808 168 9293

Calls charged at standard rate for landline and mobiles

Hide site

Specialist Providers

Sometimes the Supporting Victims team may refer you on to other organisations that are best able to provide you with specialist support, tailored to your needs.

Should you have a complaint about one of our other specialist providers commissioned by the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner; you should, wherever possible, speak informally with the individual/team concerned directly, in the first instance. They will listen to your views, make a record of what happened and make appropriate changes where possible. Many complaints can be dealt with informally by talking directly with the individual concerned.

If you feel that your concern cannot be dealt with in this way, please contact the specific organisation directly who will support you through their formal complaints procedure.

IDAS (Sexual and Domestic Abuse Support Service)

Victim Support

Restorative Solutions CIC (Restorative Justice Service)

  • Tel: 01423 546175
  • Email: [email protected]
  • In writing:Restorative Solutions,Unit 5, Albert Edward House
    The Pavillions
    Lancashire, PR2 2YB
    Tel: 01772 842 109

Community Counselling (Counselling Service)