Call us: 0808 168 9293

Calls charged at standard rate for landline and mobiles

Hide site

Supporting Victims Team

If you have a complaint we would like you to contact us directly on 01904 669276 in the first instance so we can talk through any issues you might have.

Many complaints can be dealt with informally by talking directly with the Supporting Victims team who will listen to your views, make a record of what happened and make appropriate changes where possible. We aim to give everyone who uses the Supporting Victims service the best possible help and for us to achieve this we need to know if things have gone wrong.

If you feel that your concern relating to Supporting Victims cannot be dealt with in this way; you need to contact the North Yorkshire Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner (PFCC).

Whatever you decide; your complaint or concern will always be treated confidentially. Your complaint will never be dealt with by the person who is the subject of your concern and will always be handled by a senior manager who hasn’t been involved previously. Supporting Victims will get back to you in a set time-scale so that you always know what’s happening and can feel sure that your concern or complaint is being treated seriously.

Making a complaint

To make a formal complaint about the:

  • Supporting Victims in North Yorkshire telephone team

Please contact North Yorkshire Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner(PFCC) directly as follows:

  • Tel: 01423 569562
  • Email:[email protected]
  • In writing:North Yorkshire Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner
    12 Granby Road
    North Yorkshire
    HG1 4ST

    You can also ask someone to help you to make a complaint and to act on your behalf if you want.