Call us: 0808 168 9293

Calls charged at standard rate for landline and mobiles

Hide site

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Stay at Home, Save Lives
For information and advice please see our dedicated Coronavirus page.
Help and advice if you, or someone you know, is suffering from domestic abuse

I would like an update on my crime

If you are having difficulty getting in contact with the North Yorkshire police officer in your case or obtaining information in relation to your case and how it is progressing; then please get in contact with the Supporting Victims.

We will contact the North Yorkshire police officer in your case, on your behalf, to get a real time update to directly feedback to you.

We are here to help you, please call us now. Calls are always treated in confidence. Call: 0808 168 9293

Call 101

to report crime and other concerns that do not require an emergency response

Call 999

to report a crime that is in progress or if someone is in immediate danger